Superior quality: Sodium ascorbate
500 gram jar.
- # Description # 100% Pur Ascorbate powder superfine (CAS 134-03-02)
- Packaging in a jar with a lid!
- Lot number and expiry date printed on the jar for optimal use.
- Sodium ascorbate is the non-acidic form of vitamin C. It is recommended for people with ulcers or certain gastrointestinal sensitivities.
- Sodium ascorbate has the same properties and benefits as vitamin C.
- # Features #
- 100% Sodium ascorbate powder.
- This high quality form of Vitamin C is suitable for people who may experience digestive upset with the pure form of Vitamin C (L - (+) - ascorbic acid).
# How to use and recommendation #
- The measuring spoon in the jar delivers 250mg of sodium ascorbate (225mg of vitamin C).
- Pour two level measuring spoons in half a glass of water or fruit juice and consume.
- Consume twice a day, in the morning and in the evening after a meal.
- It is advisable to avoid a diet high in sodium during the sodium ascorbate cure period. According to the World Health Organization, do not exceed 2 gr of sodium per day (source: https://www.who.int/nutrition/publications/guidelines/sodium_intake/fr/ ).
- People with hemochromatosis (an inherited genetic condition that results in excess iron).